Mechanical (Recording) Licensing

If you wish to either include and distribute one of our recorded tracks OR record and distribute your own cover version of one of our already recorded songs, you will need a Mechanical License.

This license may be downloaded (as a PDF) Mechanical License Form. Complete the form and send or e-mail it to us.

We charge the statutory rates for this permission, as set out in US law. Note that this only applies to songs for which we own the copyright. For anything belonging to other parties contact the Harry Fox Agency in New York.

If you wish to record a song not already on one of our CDs, please CONTACT us.

This is a site.

Simple, convenient and personalized webhosting and design for churches, church musicians, individuals and small businesses.